About the project
We are looking for an experienced UX Designer who wants to join our team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Commit to data and research – You will work alongside our Research team to create briefs for user research and testing, as well as dig into our data with our analysts to surface journeys and behaviors.
- Analysis and reviews – By performing competitor and comparative analysis, reviewing existing journeys and features, you will explore ways of improving and innovating our experience.
- Empathizing with readers – You will approach your work keeping in mind the users` needs. You will put yourself into their shoes and create flows, journeys and empathy maps that bring our users’ need and pain points to life.
- Running workshops and sessions to generate ideas – You will be running and facilitating workshops and design sprints with cross functional teams, ensuring that together you generate the strongest ideas.
- Concepting and exploring – You will take loose ideas and develop them into multiple concepts. You will share your early ideas with your team and continually seek feedback.
- Testing and learning fast – Working with researchers to create scripts, you will be getting your concepts in front of users and seek valuable feedback for you to learn from and iterate your design. A/B testing.
- Crafting final designs – Finishing and delivering high quality designs that reflect quality standards
- Good command of: Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD, Balsamic Mockup, InVision
- Between 3-5 years’ experience on a similar position
- Portfolio of Projects is required apart from the profile
You will be welcomed by an enthusiastic and creative team, and a whole package of:
- Technical workshops – will support you to grow as a professional
- Soft skills trainings – will complement your path
- Latest IT technologies – will engage your motivation
- Challenging projects – will boost your talent
- Worldwide exposure – will build your professional brand
- Financial and know-how support – will enable your professional certifications (Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, ISTQB)
- Experienced and very collaborative colleagues – will make you fit in nice and easy
A very competitive and rewarding salary is completed by:
- Flexible arriving time
- Home office
- Monthly meal vouchers
- Sport/Gym subsidy
- Rented indoor football field
- Medical services discounts at private clinic
- Welcome kit
- Funny t-shirts & stuff
- Best coffee
- Safe place for your bike
Oh, and you will love our fun time: summer teambuildings, family teambuildings, November Bowling Cup, February Carnival, Christmas Party, Ropardo Kids Party, Game Nights, Happy Anniversaries